Cabinet is made up of YPM’s team of volunteer staff. Members of the previous Winter Session are eligible to apply for Cabinet.
- Ministry of Human Resources
- Registrar General
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Revenue
- Ministry of Labour
- Ministry of Government Services
- Ministry of Alumni Affairs
- Ministry of Communications
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Internal Affairs
- Ministry of Publications
- Ministry of Public Relations
- Ministry of Supply and Service
- Ministry of Reconciliation
Ministry of Human Resources
The Ministry of Human Resources leads YPM’s recruitment efforts, primarily through coordinating and conducting presentations at schools and events.
- Minister: El-Shaddai Nyakiir
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister: Pearson Montgomery
The Registrar General acts as the first point of contact for registrants, communicating information and and answering questions leading up to Winter Session.
- Registrar General: Alexa Mucyo Kayonga
Ministry of Finance
The Ministry of Finance focuses on leveraging sponsorships and increasing YPM’s visibility to potential donors.
- Minister: Aasiyah Khan
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister: Vishwa Srinivasan
Ministry of Revenue
The Ministry of Revenue connects with organizations, particularly non-profit organizations and organizations serving youth, to strengthen YPM’s relationships and visibility in the community.
- Minister: Sunny Enkin Lewis
Ministry of Government Services
The Ministry of Government Services books the facilities and transportation used during Winter Session.
- Minister: Hunter Passler Bates
Ministry of Labour
The Ministry of Labour prepares and orders the food served to Members during Winter Session.
- Minister: Josephine Zhao
Ministry of Alumni Affairs
The Ministry of Alumni Affairs supports alumni engagement by maintaining the alumni database, availing YPM’s documents at the Archives of Manitoba, recruiting clerks, and tending to visiting alumni at Winter Session.
- Minister: Vaibhav Varma
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister: Gabriel Young
Ministry of Communications
The Ministry of Communications supports recruitment efforts and corresponds with dignitaries and other youth parliaments to acquire letters of welcome read aloud at Winter Session.
- Minister: Matthew Saranchuk
Ministry of Internal Affairs
The Minister of Internal Affairs works to ensure that all Members have a safe, enjoyable, and comfortable experience at Winter Session. They also plan daily entertainment activities throughout the event.
- Minister: Chris Japit
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister: Raj Narain Singh Gill
Ministry of Publications
The Ministry of Publications creates and publishes the Cookbook, the handbook handed out to Members at Winter Session; and the ACRONYM, YPM’s daily magazine distributed during sittings.
- Minister: Charlize Medina
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister: Ana Amarante
Ministry of Public Relations
The Ministry of Public Relations manages YPM’s social media accounts, liaises with press outlets, coordinates interviews during Winter Session, and composes press releases.
- Minister of Public Relations: Marit Stokke
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister: Sophia Abolore
Ministry of Supply and Service
The Ministry of Supply and Service manages the sale of YPM merchandise and page tickets at Winter Session.
- Minister: Marshall Morrisseau
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister: Xiao Zhang
The Whips keep an account of the whereabouts of Members at Winter Session and ensure that Members arrive to and from destinations in an efficient manner. They also recruit the pages, Cadets, and bagpiper who assist at Winter Session.
- Armstrong Whip: Muleya Makondo
- Thompson Whip: Emily Gray