Cabinet is made up of YPM’s team of volunteer staff. Members of the previous Winter Session are eligible to apply for Cabinet.
- Ministry of Human Resources
- Registrar General
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Revenue
- Ministry of Labour
- Ministry of Government Services
- Ministry of Alumni Affairs
- Ministry of Communications
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Internal Affairs
- Ministry of Publications
- Ministry of Public Relations
- Ministry of Supply and Service
- Ministry of Reconciliation
Ministry of Human Resources
The Ministry of Human Resources leads YPM’s recruitment efforts, primarily through coordinating and conducting presentations at schools and events.
- Minister: Jacob Harvey
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister: Charlize Medina
The Registrar General acts as the first point of contact for registrants, communicating information and and answering questions leading up to Winter Session.
- Registrar General: Marissa Hamlin
Ministry of Finance
The Ministry of Finance focuses on leveraging sponsorships and increasing YPM’s visibility to potential donors.
- Minister: Alexa Mucyo Kayonga
Ministry of Revenue
The Ministry of Revenue connects with organizations, particularly non-profit organizations and organizations serving youth, to strengthen YPM’s relationships and visibility in the community.
- Minister: Emmanuel Olaniyanu
Ministry of Labour
The Ministry of Labour prepares and orders the food served to Members during Winter Session.
- Minister: Beth Graham
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister: Priscilla Kolade
Ministry of Government Services
The Ministry of Government Services books the facilities and transportation used during Winter Session.
- Minister: Karla Atanacio
Ministry of Alumni Affairs
The Ministry of Alumni Affairs supports alumni engagement by maintaining the alumni database, availing YPM’s documents at the Archives of Manitoba, recruiting clerks, and tending to visiting alumni at Winter Session.
- Minister: El-Shaddai Nyakilu
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister: Carson Fijal
Ministry of Communications
The Ministry of Communications supports recruitment efforts and corresponds with dignitaries and other youth parliaments to acquire letters of welcome read aloud at Winter Session.
- Minister: Pearson Montgomery
Ministry of Internal Affairs
The Minister of Internal Affairs works to ensure that all Members have a safe, enjoyable, and comfortable experience at Winter Session. They also plan daily entertainment activities throughout the event.
- Minister: Leo Davidson
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister: Marit Stokke
Ministry of Publications
The Ministry of Publications creates and publishes the Cookbook, the handbook handed out to Members at Winter Session; and the ACRONYM, YPM’s daily magazine distributed during sittings.
- Minister: Aasiyah Khan
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister: Fiona Walker
Ministry of Public Relations
The Ministry of Public Relations manages YPM’s social media accounts, liaises with press outlets, coordinates interviews during Winter Session, and composes press releases.
- Minister of Public Relations: Vaibhav Varma
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister: Emily Gray
Ministry of Supply and Service
The Ministry of Supply and Service manages the sale of YPM merchandise and page tickets at Winter Session.
- Minister: Jordan Percival
- Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister: Josephine Zhao
Ministry of Reconciliation
The Ministry of Reconciliation leads the recruitment of Indigenous members, including efforts outside of Winnipeg in northern communities and reserves, and works to create a comfortable environment for Indigenous members at Session.
- Minister: Marshall Morrisseau
The Whips keep an account of the whereabouts of Members at Winter Session and ensure that Members arrive to and from destinations in an efficient manner. They also recruit the pages, Cadets, and bagpiper who assist at Winter Session.
- Armstrong Whip: Hunter Passler Bates
- Thompson Whip: Sunny Enkin Lewis